Circus Village (サーカス村, Sākasu Mura) is a location in Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return. The population consist of pigs due to the curse of the Evil Earth Pig. In order to understand them, Tomba must equip a Pig Suit.
Circus Village is a circus-themed town and a tourist attraction. The town consists of three floors. An ice candy shop can be found on the second floor. On the third floor, the Pig Temple can be found.
Before the curse has lifted
The population of Circus Village is turned into anthropomorphic pigs, making it impossible for outsider to understand what they are saying unless a Pig Suit is used.
After the curse has lifted
The population of Circus Village has turned back to humans.
- Use Pig Suit to Talk! (#035)
- Use the Seesaw! (#036)
- Let's See the Clown Circus! (#037)
- Let's Help the Clown! (#038)
- Lift the Lid on the Well! (#039)
- A Pig Tribe Clown Statue! (#040)
- Invisible Traveler (#095)
- Unmoving Blessed Priest (#128)
- Collect Ice Candy (#129)
- Ball to the Pigs (#130)