The dwarves can be found in the Forest of 100 Flowers, Wobbly Wharf, and the Watch Tower. Some of the dwarves are saved by making contact with them, while others only needs to be found in order to be rescued.
Tomba can talk to the villagers to get some information and hints about how to complete the event. The saved dwarves are gathered around the center of the village, so the player can check how many there are left anytime at all.
After all of the captured dwarves have been found, return to the Dwarf Village to get some compliments from the dwarves that Tomba rescued. The event is now cleared.
Forest of 100 Flowers
- Found under two fuzzy layers that is covering the seventh cactus on the road to the Dwarf Village. Remove the layers to release the dwarf.
- Under two fuzzy layers covering the third cactus (from the right) on the road to the Dwarf Village. Remove them to release the dwarf.
- Grab the seventh fuzzy hanging ball (from the right) and release it to make it bounce upward, which releases a trapped dwarf.
- Grab the second fuzzy hanging ball and release it to make it bounce upward to release a dwarf.
- Hanging from a fuzzy ball. Make contact with the fuzzy ball to release him.
- Hanging inside a fuzzy hanging ball high above the first part of the area. Use the green swinging poles to advance upward. Make contact with the fuzzy ball to release the dwarf.
- Hanging inside a fuzzy ball that is hanging to the right of the previous one. Make contact with the fuzzy ball to release the dwarf.