Gather seven friends of Tomba from different locations in order to open the gate leading to the final Evil Pig.
- Note: Right after the event is cleared, Tomba will encounter the final boss of the game without any warnings. But you can leave using Baron, Charity Wings or Bells.
The event is activated after a short cutscene after the previous event. In order to open the door to the Final Evil Pig, you need to gather seven friends of Tomba from locations visited earlier. Here is a list of the friends that can aid him:
- The Dwarf in blue in the north-east corner of Dwarf Village.
- The man in the south-east corner of Baccus Village.
- The man in the top-right corner of the room with the door that has the big keyhole in the Haunted Mansion.
- The man to the right in the Y-crossing.
- Take the road to the left in the Y-crossing, that takes Tomba to the Lumberjack Factory and talk to the man to the right.
- Take the road to the right into the Iron Castle and talk to the man next to the door you blew up in the Break the Rusty Door! event.
When you have gathered these six friends, head back to The Strange Small Room, only to find that there is one more friend needed to open the door. Baron will leap onto the last stand and the door opens. The event is cleared.