- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the Tutorial 1.
- Check out Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called Article stubs and Wanted pages. Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on the Templates category, some of which are documented on Templates.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the Community Portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Featured article of the week
Pots of Life are the name of an item that allows Tomba to increase his vitality gauge in the second game. There is totally 23 Pots of Life in the whole game. When Tomba has collected all of them, he will have 16 vitality points.
The majority of all Pots of Life are called Pot of Life 1/2. When two of those are collected, Tomba's vitality gauge will increase with one unit of health. Some of the harder one to find are called Pot of Life, which increases Tomba's vitality gauge with one unit of health for each collected.
News on the Tomba! Wiki
- The event articles for the first game now have their respective in-game icons, thanks to RadSpyro.
- // WikiaPhoenix talk 22:41, April 15, 2018 (UTC)
- RadSpyro and Kahran042 have been providing the wiki with images and Japanese names, respectively, for the last couple of days, which is really appreciated. Thanks, guys!
- // WikiaPhoenix talk 18:50, January 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Besides some minor layout changes and some new people contributing to this wiki, there hasn't been much going on here. But I can at leased thank everyone who has been helping out and providing content for the wiki.
- // WikiaPhoenix talk 15:27, May 1, 2015 (UTC)