- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the Tutorial 1.
- Check out Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called Article stubs and Wanted pages. Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on the Templates category, some of which are documented on Templates.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the Community Portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Featured article of the week
The objective is to get the chickens out of the eggs lying on top of the seesaws in Town of the Fishermen.
News on the Tomba! Wiki
- I have created a petition proposing that Sony acquire the rights to the Tomba! series. I would be very grateful if you would sign it. Check it out here. Thank you very much. --Peace, MarioStrikerz Talk Page 19:09, January 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Besides some minor layout changes and some new people contributing to this wiki, there hasn't been much going on here. But I can at leased thank everyone who has been helping out and providing content for the wiki. // WikiaPhoenix talk 15:27, May 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Wanted to thank Kahran042 for discovering some unused items in the first game. They can now be found at List of unused items. // WikiaPhoenix talk 22:28, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
We apologize, database maintenance in progress. Editing is locked while we update our system.