Vitality Max is the name of the items that raises Tomba's vitality in the first game. They can be found inside treasure chests and as rewards in some events. There is a total of 12 Vitality Max in the game.
Each Vitality Max +1 raises Tomba's vitality with one unit. In order to expand the vitality meter to 16 pieces, Tomba must obtain the Golden Bowl.
Treasure chest locations
- (Forest of All Beginnings)
- (Wobbly Wharf)
- Inside a 1,000,000 year old treasure chest. (Stormy Mountain)
- (Haunted Mansion)
- Inside a 1,000 year old treasure chest near the entrance to Phoenix's Nest. (Lava Caves)
- (Masakari Jungle)
- Inside a 10,000 year old treasure chest underwater. (Trick Village)
- (Underground Maze)
- Tomba!: FAQ/Walkthrough (the "IV. MISC. QUESTIONS" section), retrieved April 29, 2013.